Friday, February 16, 2007

Proud Mommy!


I love this picture! It's on my background on my computer at work. He looks a lot like me in this picture-- what a beautiful baby! :) haha! Our new thing with him is we wiggle our fingers toward him and tickle his neck. As we wiggle our fingers, he starts smiling and cooing like he knows what's coming next. He wants to giggle so much but hasn't quite gotten there yet. I'm excited for that day!
I'm still breastfeeding him. I pump twice a day at work. I breastfeed him in the morning before I go to work and then when I get home. Lately he hasn't wanted to breastfeed. I guess a bottle nipple is easier to get something from. He gets a little frustrated and cries. It's a little sad for me. We just put the breast milk in a bottle and give it to him that way. It's nice to be able to see how much he's eating and making sure he's getting enough. He's at about 6 oz a feeding.
He's still sleeping through the night! There were a few nights, though where he was getting up around 4. After about the 4th night of getting up and feeding him that early, I finally just let him cry himself back to sleep. He hasn't woken up that early since. I feel like a terrible mother when I leave him crying but I think it has to be done. Hopefully he won't remember those tear-filled nights and have to go through therapy later in life. :)
He's into his 3-6 month clothes-- closer to 6 mo. It's fun to dress him in his cute clothes that we got from showers.
Tyson blessed him February 7th. We did it at his dad's church in Salt Lake. It was a more central location for family. It was fun for my family to come down and see everyone. Lawson got passed around all day and was exhausted by the end! This Sunday will be his first full Sunday at church. We've been keeping him home due to the RSV season. He hasn't gotten sick at all! I'm grateful for that. It'll be interesting to see how church goes for him.
Well things are going well for all of us. I'll write more later ...

1 comments:

emily said...

He gets cuter by the day! I can definitely see the resemblance.