Saturday, December 29, 2007

Lawson's 1st Second Christmas!

Our new pajamas (Tyson's are BYU pants)
This was the only full picture I got of Lawson's new pajamas. He was mad because I was sitting on the stairs in front of him taking his picture and he was trying to climb up the stairs.
Playing in the wrapping paper.
Lawson loved the boxes and wrapping paper more than any presents he received! He got lots of clothes that he needed and some toys that he loves!
I had to snap a picture of this. My mom made this quilt for Devin out of his mission ties. What a talented lady! :)



3 comments:

JC and Jena said...

He's SO stinkin' cute! Even when he cries!!

The Evers said...

Your mom is seriously the best! I wish we could be closer! Your christmas looked so awesome! It is a funny thing that now we actually enjoy being around our families. When did that happen?

The Evers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.