Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Rubber Duckie


Sorry for the nudity but I just had to post pictures of Lawson and his new duckie. He LOVES playing in the tub and we were at Walmart today and they had duckies on sale for 97 cents! I couldn't let that price slide past me! Needless to say, Lawson loves it. There's a hole in the bottom of it and Lawson discovered that if water gets in it he can squirt himself. He had a blast giggling and screaming. He screamed bloody murder when I drained the water and made him get out of the tub.
This afternoon when Tyson was done with school we decided to take Lawson to his first movie at the theater. We went and saw A Bee Movie at the dollar movie. We got there a little late and it was so dark we couldn't see a thing but discovered that there was no one sitting in the back row (which turned out to be a good thing). We had a booster seat for Lawson to sit in and he did great for the first 15 minutes or so, then he got bored. We made it about an hour and then decided to leave. Lawson was getting too restless and was starting his screaming that he loves to do so much (I'm trying to get him to learn how to use his quiet voice-- yeah, that doesn't work). Overall, the movie was pretty cute. I think I was the only one laughing at the jokes though. Simple minds, simple pleasures I guess! :) Anyway, maybe we'll try the movie thing again in a few months when he's a little bit older. If it were Baby Einstein (aka Baby Crack as Sarah Steele so lovingly calls it), then Lawson would have no problem staying the whole time. Another time I guess. Anyway, Happy Valentine's to all of you lovebirds! Hope your day was great!

0 comments: