Thursday, March 20, 2008

Toy Box Upgrade

When Lawson started crawling and actually playing with toys, I put the little wicker box (the one in front) with toys in it in the livingroom for him to play with. When he got a little older I used the box that's in the middle for his toys. We have now upgraded to the big rubbermaid for all of his toys to be located in one place. We got some couch covers awhile ago so I used the plastic bags with the zipper, that the covers came in, to separate his toys out and put like toys together. I got my mother's organizing genes, what can I say?! :) Tyson thinks I'm insane!

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

That is what we did too. Now we have several small baskets and some in our hall closet, haha.

JC and Jena said...

Ask Tyson if he would rather have a clutter bug/packrat for a wife. Ha ha! J/K I love my containers! I can't stand not being organized! We tease my Mom that she should have bought stock in rubbermaid-she uses it so much.