Friday, October 10, 2008

21 Weeks


I am 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant now. I'm starting to feel heavier and it's a little harder to walk and stand for too long. I feel like I'm carrying this baby higher than I did with Lawson. I've heard that about boys and girls (that you carry girls higher in your stomach and lower with boys) but it's probably not like that with everyone. I've been pretty tired lately but feel good overall. I'm over the morning sickness for the most part. I have a wave every now and then. Yesterday I was cleaning out the fridge and opened a tupperware with old tuna in it. I actually gagged and had to cover my nose as I put it down the drain. I usually have a pretty strong stomach with stuff like that but being pregnant has lowered my threshold! I've been feeling her kick more and more. The first time was the day we had our ultrasound and it seems like it's getting more and more. A couple of days ago I could see my stomach move. I LOVE when it gets to the point where the baby is moving around so much that you can see it under your skin and it's not just little pokes but actual movement. It does get really uncomfortable but it's so cool to watch. So here's a picture of me that we just took so you can see my growing stomach. I think it's fun to look back on and see how much I have progressed. By the way, I'm in MAJOR need of a haircut, so don't mind that! :)

2 comments:

Tami Farrer said...

You are looking great Sara. Time flies. I can't believe your 21 weeks already.

Justina Selim said...

You look so cute! How fun to see her move now!