Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby Shower

One of my really good friends, Tami, was awesome and threw me a baby shower a couple of nights ago. It was so fun to get together with everyone and visit. We had amazing soups, rolls, and cream puffs! I got tons of clothes and other necessities. I'm so grateful for the friends and family I have. I've truly been blessed in that regard.
Sarah Steele, Jenny Rogers, and me

The gift table


Shaunelle Trenholm, BriAnna Jenkins (with her precious 2 week old baby girl), Cicily Oblad, and Sam Anderson.

Tami took more pictures on her camera so I will post some more if I can get them from her. Sorry to those who aren't pictured yet. :) Thank you Tami for an awesome night.



2 comments:

Tracy said...

You're still friends with Campbell!! I was wondering how she is doing. Does she have any kids? Tell her I said hi.

Justina Selim said...

I'm glad you had a fun shower and I am so sorry I missed it. I'm a terd! :-> I don't know why I thought it was Friday. Still need to give you your gift!