Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter 2009

So I feel kind of like a lame parent. We didn't do anything for Easter. We had this fun egg hunt/barbeque planned for the day before but it ended up raining all day so we postponed it until the Saturday after, which turned out to be a beautiful day. Lawson and Makayla got a little Easter basket from their Grandpa Oblad but that was the extent of their Easter. I figure they're little and don't know any different so I might as well take advantage of that while I can!
We had a fun egg hunt with 2 of Lawson's buddies and his little cousin, Oliver.

Aunt Cicily, Kayla, and Lawson


Baby's First Easter



Oliver



Lawson searching for eggs. We had over 50 eggs hidden all over our backyard. I think Lawson was really the only one who got totally into it as you can see from his basket!



I tried to get a picture with all the boys looking but that was impossible.




I got candy!!




Lawson's friend, Mark.
I never got a good picture of his friend, Julian. It was a fun and beautiful day. We had a yummy barbeque and visited with our good friends and family.








0 comments: