Sunday, September 11, 2011

4th of July

I JUST realized I didn't post about the 4th of July! I'm the worst. Anyway, we had a really fun 4th of July this year. I talked Tyson into going to the parade, which was so hot, but it was a lot of fun! I hadn't been to a parade in years. We got good parking and a good spot along the beginning of the parade route. The kids got lots of candy and loved seeing all the cars and floats. It was actually a pretty lame parade but it was fun for the kids, which, in turn, was fun for me.


Porty Pie enjoying the parade He was a little sweaty.





Makayla and Lawson at the parade




Happy Independence Day!





We had a barbeque that evening and then went to the church lawn and watched the firework show. It didn't compare to the Idaho Falls fireworks but it was still fun- all 10 minutes of it!


It was a fun day!




Tyson enjoying the fireworks!


There was a ban on all other fireworks because of the drought and extremely dry grass so we weren't able to do our own fireworks, which was a bummer but we had a fun day!

0 comments: