Friday, April 27, 2012

Grandma & Aunt McKinsie come to visit (in January!)

In January, Tyson's mom and sister came to visit!  They were able to meet Myra for the first time!  We had a great time and they had lots of fun plans for the kids.
 Kinsie, Myra, and Julie


They had some fun craft projects for the kids



 They made these cute frames and put pictures on them.



They also made these super cute hearts using wax paper and crayon wax. 
They were pretty in the sunlight.


 We went to Steak n Shake- a delicious burger place!

 We went to a playplace.  Makayla wasn't cooperating for the picture.

 Myrasita!


 The kids at the playplace- gotta get the wiggles out!

 Porty Pie!

 I called Tyson and Julie's names and they both looked and gave me the same cheesy grin! 
Like mother like son!

 Kayla playing

 My 4 little monkeys!

 Playing ponies with Aunt Kinsie!  We had so much fun having them over!  We look forward to having them again another time!



 I had a bag of clothes that were given to Makayla.  I was sorting through it and pulled this little beauty out.  I'm pretty sure I had a dress like this when I was little.  Makayla loves the dress and I think it's hilarious!

1 comments:

Mike & Kjera Miranda said...

Kinsie used Makayla to get to her ponies ;) haha