Friday, November 30, 2007

First animal noise

We've been working on animal noises with Lawson. The only one he consistently does is the cow. He says, "mmmmmm." We usually ask him what a cow says and then we make the noise and then he makes the noise after us. Yesterday I was changing his diaper and I asked him what a cow says. He immediatly said, "mmmmmm" without any help! It was an exciting moment! He has a little book about a cow and her baby and he'll sit and look at it and point and say, "mmmmm." It's very cute. I think we've got a genius baby on our hands! ha ha!

2 comments:

Sarah Steele said...

That's what I'm talking about. 3 posts at once. You go girl! Also...BriAnna Jenkins is in my Spanish class. And we're actually good friends now. She babysat for us last night. Small world, eh?

Keith and Nicci said...

Found your blog again!