Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas already?!

I can't believe it's Christmas already! I've always been a fan of real Christmas trees because of the smell but this year I broke down and got a fake tree. It's a 6 footer from Walmart (sorry Smithy, I love that store!) and was only $19! We had to position it behind our big oversized chair so Lawson can't get to it. He loves it and points to it randomly throughout the day. When I turn the lights on he stares in awe for a few seconds! I love the little things that make him so happy!

2 comments:

JC and Jena said...

WAY cute tree! You definately inherited your Mom's creativity.

Anna said...

What a lovely tree! I think it is fantastic even if you bought it from the store that is trying to slowly take over the world. A good deal is a good deal! :)
love you!