Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My True Love...




I thought this tag was perfect for Valentine's. Here's a little about Tyson and Me.


How long have you been together? Our first date was in September of 2004 (I first layed eyes on him just a week or more before that).

How long did you date? We met the end of August, first date in September, engaged the first week of November, and married December 17th. I used to make fun of people like me who would meet someone and marry them so soon. Morale: Don't make fun of people.

How old is he? He just turned 26 in November (I'll be 26 in 3 weeks!)

Who eats more? He definitely does. If we have hamburgers, he has 2-- I have 1. I'll look over and he's done by the time I'm 1/2 way through mine.

Who said "I love you" first? He said it to me on the phone.

Who is taller? He's 6'1"; I'm 5'8"

Who sings better? You wouldn't guess it from his rough exterior :) and love for football and other manly things, but Tyson has an amazing bass voice. He was in his high school's top show choir.

Who is smarter? Definitely Tyson about most things.

Who does the laundry? Me. Although, he did put his folded shorts away yesterday without me even asking!

Who does the dishes? Me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tyson

Who pays the bills? Automatic Bill Pay-- best invention ever! I keep track of our finances.

Who mows the lawn? The Landlord (sometimes a couple of times a week!)

Who cooks dinner? Most of the time me but we make meals together on the weekends sometimes. Tyson is actually a really good cook.

Who is more stubborn? We both are but Tyson is quicker to say "I'm sorry" than I am.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. I was so nervous cuz I really liked him.

Who asked who out? He asked me out to a BYU football game (for our first date). Little did I know, this was the first of many more football games for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!
Who proposed? He did at The Roof (a restaurant on the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in SLC which overlooks the SL temple).

Who is more sensitive? He would say I am but he has a tender heart with certain things.

Who has more friends? We probably have about the same. He keeps in better contact with his I think.

Who has more siblings? We both are the oldest of 6.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? Tyson is stubborn but I know how to get my way! :)

Who are you tagging? I am tagging Sidra Morris, Kelly Evers, and Chenae Duerden.

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Cute post, fun to learn more about your hubbie! Thanks again for the makeup! I love it!

The Evers said...

Hey I just saw that you tagged me! Thanks! I have been kind of out of it, we have all been so sick for like three weeks-SUX!