Thursday, March 27, 2008

First BBQ!!!

For Valentine's, Tyson and I decided for our present to each other we were going to buy a grill. We both love the smell and we both love food! On Tuesday, the weather was so dang nice. I believe it was in the 70s. Anyway, we figured it was a perfect day to go buy a grill. We found a great deal at good ol' Walmart and had our first BBQ yesterday evening. We had hamburgers, potato salad (made from scratch!!), fruit salad, and Tyson's famous chip dip. Tyson's sister, Cicily, came and brought beans, mac and cheese, and pasta salad. Tyson's brother, Tim, and his wife, Ally, also came and brought drinks and yummy trifle! We had a feast. It was so much fun. We sat outside on a blanket and chairs and enjoyed the weather. I am so ready for warmer weather!
What a happy boy!
Tyson wanted to pose like he just dropped a burger!
Tyson and Tim played "Let's throw Lawson up in the air in a blanket."
Lawson enjoyed the attention and the fun ride.

3 comments:

JC and Jena said...

YUM!! I can almost smell it now! I love BBQ's!!

Justina Selim said...

What a good idea! I think we saw you guys out there! My family came up and surprised us that same night that we saw you or we would have come and stolen some, haha!

Keith and Nicci said...

Yeah, too bad the BBQ days are gone for a little while again - looks like so much fun!