Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm an Aunt!

On Monday, April 28th, I became an Aunt! Tyson and I are both the oldest in our families so even though we were the first parents out of all of our sibilings, we were the last to be an Aunt and Uncle. Tim and Ally had their baby and named him Oliver. He is so sweet and so tiny! He weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 18 inches long. Everyone is doing well.
Grammy Oblad with her two grandsons. Lawson looks HUGE compared to him. I can't believe he was once a tiny baby too (he was 7 lbs. 13 oz.) Lawson wasn't quite sure what to think of Oliver. He looked at him a few times and then ran around a lot!
Ally, Oliver, me, and Lawson
Lawson was running around and getting a little crazy, so Tyson "caught" him! ha ha! We're glad to have a new addition to the Oblad family!

4 comments:

JC and Jena said...

Ha ha! I love that last picture of Tyson holding him up by his feet! It's so great being an Auntie huh!

K'Lyn said...

So exciting!! I am a Great Aunt (as in generational and of course skill - who would doubt!) and that is almost as much fun as being a grandma would be I would think. The way time is flying that will be here before I know it.

Keith and Nicci said...

So sweet - congrats! And I hope you guys are enjoying your summer away from school!

Anonymous said...

actually he was 7lbs, 5oz's!! we typed in his name and this site was the first on google search and scared us...