Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Some random stuff...

Well, Lawson is taking a nap right now and I really should take one myself but I decided to post a little bit while I have a free minute. First off, Mother's Day was wonderful! Tyson surprised me by saying he was getting my mom and me tickets to the American Idol concert in July in Salt Lake! (the tickets go on sale on Saturday) I'm really excited! My mom is really excited as well! (my siblings are putting in a little money for her ticket, so it's from all the kids). Tyson let me sleep-in on Sunday morning-- wonderful! At church, they gave us cremesicles (spelling?). Kind of a random thing, but yummy nonetheless. Then Tyson gave me a card, which he has never done! He wrote some cute things in it. He had Lawson scribble on it to show it was from him too. I could hear Tyson and Lawson in the back room. Tyson was saying, "ok, now stick your tongue out and lick the envelope." It was so cute! Then Lawson came walking out bringing me the card. Later that day, Lawson and I were playing outside and he came bringing me a dandelion head- no stem, just the head! He went back and forth 3 times and gave me 3 dandelion heads. It was so sweet! That's better than a bouquet of flowers any day! haha!

Whenever Lawson is at the park and goes down a slide we say, "whoa." So everytime he sees a slide he points and says, "whoa." Today we went on a walk and went up by the Seven Peaks waterpark where there are like 50 slides and Lawson pointed and said, "WHOA!!" really loud. It was so funny. I wasn't really paying attention, so it took me off guard. It was hilarious.

This is Tyson's 3rd week of work! I can't believe how fast the time as gone. Tomorrow will be his 1/2 way mark of the 5 week externship. He's really enjoyed the job (besides the fact that he's not getting paid!!). He's got to write a deed for some land that the school was selling and write up some other documents. Pretty important! He goes to quite a few different meetings the district has. Tomorrow evening there is a district council type meeting which goes until about 11pm! So he will go in at 8am and then leave around 11pm! They have those meetings once a month I guess. It's open to the public so parents or whoever can come in and ask questions and stuff.

Well, I think I'm going to lay down for a minute while the little beast is still asleep! haha! I'll post more later!

4 comments:

Katie and Kaden said...

hey sara, of course i remember you. Jenny always talked about you! and thanks for finding me. i don't know how to find people on here so whenever someone can find me i love it!! you're family and little boy is so cute, it's good to see you are happy and doing well!

Justina Selim said...

I'm glad Tyson is enjoying his job! Sounds exciting! Taylor likes his too! About a week ago I told Aiden we were going out to lunch and he said he wanted a taco. He then told me that Lawson and Sara like Tacos too! It was so cute because we hadn't been talking about you, he just randomly brought you up. Yesterday I caught him playing with the cordless phone they have here. He was babbling into it and I told him it wasn't a toy and he looked at me with a way serious face and told me he was talking to Lawson. It was so cute, so I let him play with it a little longer, haha! He for sure misses you guys!

JC and Jena said...

Yay! He's getting closer! Thanks again for coming up and supporting us at JC's graduation luncheon.

Anna said...

glad to hear that life is good! Your little lawson sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you had a good mothers day. You always have been a good "momma"
love ya!