Thursday, May 15, 2008

Some More...

I just wanted to write some more things about Lawson that I wanted to remember. We went up to Logan a few weekends ago to visit some good friends and celebrate a college graduation. In the middle of their apartment complex they had a big playground area with slides and swings that was surrounded by sand. At the parks we go to around here, there's just bark, so Lawson isn't used to sand. He had his flip flops on that day and had taken them off. When he put his feet in the sand he started freaking out because he didn't like the feel of it. He got used to it and after a little while he was running around and doing fine. Today we were babysitting the neighbor boy and playing in their backyard. He has a sandbox and took his shoes off and started playing in the sand. I took Lawson's shoes off and tried to put him in the sandbox with his friend. He barely put his toes in and started screaming and freaking out! I kept trying to put him in but he kept grabbing for me to pick him up. Finally I got him to sit down but he still wouldn't put his feet down in the sand! At one point he was balancing on his bum with his feet in the air while he was playing with the sand. For the most part he just kept his feet on the edge of the sandbox. It was so funny!

I don't know why I didn't add this into my last post, but one of the best Mother's Day presents I got was Lawson went to nursery!! He technically isn't supposed to go until this Sunday but he was being so naughty during Sunday School that I marched him down to the nursery. I talked to the nursery worker and explained he wasn't supposed to go until the next week but she said it was fine. It was a great and quiet Sunday!

Well, that's all I can think of right now. I'll write more later! :)

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

That is so great that Lawson went to nursery! YAY! I hate going to the parks with sand in them. Aiden gets sand everywhere! In his hair, his diaper, you name it! That is way funny about Lawson though!

The Evers said...

So I have to tell you I am really loving your hair cuz! So cute! Of course we want to see you, you are for sure on my list! I get in Sunday night, and I have a few things I have to do, but most don't have a date yet, so do you have a day you want to get together? Call me or email me!
801-471-6640