Monday, June 30, 2008

Big Brother...

Hey Everyone!
So in February of 2009, Lawson will become a big brother! I am 7 weeks right now and we're really excited. I've been feeling ok but really hungry most of the time. I haven't felt too nauseous-- a little bit every once in awhile. I've also been really tired. Other than that, I'm doing great. I ask Lawson where mommy's baby is and he points to my tummy. We just found out last night that Devin and Missy are having a baby within just a few days of us! Lawson will finally have a Thompson cousin! I'll keep you all updated on all my aches and pains! :)

12 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Congrats! That's great! I am so excited for you guys! I wonder what you will have! I hope a girl!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you! I want to be pregnant too. Congratulations. I am so happy for you! Hope you are enjoying your summer and are feeling well!

Tami Farrer said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you. If there is anything you need call me.

BriAnna Jenkins said...

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!! I am so excited! 300 is obviously baby street! We are going to have a lot of baby conversations over the course of the next VT months!!

Natalie said...

Yay! Congrats you guys!!

Sarah Steele said...

Holy Crap!!!! Congrats!!!! Is Jenny preggers again?

Melanie said...

Yay!

J.C. said...

Crazy!! I had dream or thought or something that Devin and his wife were expecting, then we get back into town and start up the lap top to update my blog and BAM I read your post! That is so exciting! I love Lawson to pieces but I have to say I'm gonna cross my fingers and toes for the female version this time. :) If not though another little boy will just mean you're destined to give birth to Tyson's dream of "owing" a football team one day ;)

J.C. said...

Sara, just a note that the posts left by "j.c." are from Jena Howell.

Sara said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!! That is so exciting!!!

Shayla said...

congrats!!!

K'Lyn said...

Congrats. I missed this post and had to go searching when I saw your ticker. That is so exciting. Our babies will be 1 or 2 months apart!!