Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Home!!!

We finally made it home! We drove over 4,000 miles (way too many hours), drove through 8 states, spent way too much money on gas, stayed in 13 cities (most of which were just for 1 night), visited 6 zoos/aquariums, swam in the ocean and about 10 or so different swimming pools (in the hotels), and visited family and friends. It was a fun trip but I am soooo glad to be home. Lawson did a lot better than I thought he would. He LOVES playing in the water now and always screamed when it was time to leave. We spent most of the trip in Texas and it was SOOO hot and humid. It was really hard to be outside so we tried to do inside things. We ate out at a lot of restaurants and I never thought I'd say this, but I'm tired of eating out! We went to some really good bbq places. I took tons of pictures so those will be posted shortly. I hope everyone's summer is going great! We had a great time and got to see lots of cool things.

4 comments:

BriAnna Jenkins said...

Sara!! I am so glad you are back! But I have to tell you, I can't believe the time flew by so fast!! Tami told me that you might have a copy of the host I might be able to snag from you? Also, since I am done with school now I was wondering if I could borrow Friends from you... besides cleaning my house I don't know what to do with all my time, and we all know that that's not happening!!
I can't wait to see pics from your trip!!!!

Justina Selim said...

So fun! I wish we were back! I don't think I will ever get tired of eating out unfortunately!

Tami Farrer said...

I am so glad you are back! Sounds like you had a good time. Can't wait to see the pictures.

JC and Jena said...

Yay!! You guys made it! Now that you're back and after you guys get a chance to catch your breath we have to plan a get together with the three roomies and their hubbies! Glad you guys are back safe!!