Friday, June 20, 2008

The Host


So since we've been doing a lot of driving on our trip I decided to bring some books with me to read. I borrowed The Host from a friend and just got done with it last night. I was a little skeptical about how good it would be cuz I'm not really much of a sci-fi type person but I really liked it! It didn't suck me in as fast as all the Twilight books but it did suck me in! I couldn't put it down. Stephenie Meyer has a great imagination. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn (4th book of Twilight series-- if you didn't know). She is so talented! I defnitely recommend it!

5 comments:

Sarah Steele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Steele said...

Good to hear you liked it...I'm on chapter four and I'm having a hard time getting into it. But if you say it's good, I'll keep going! Also, I hope your trip was AMAZING!!!

Justina Selim said...

I haven't got to read this yet! I so want to!

Trenholms said...

Hi guys!

We miss you! We want our neighbors back (though we have to admit, we like having a covered parking space!) Cool blog. We are glad you have one. We found the Jenkins blog on the Crawfords blog, and that's where we found your blog.
Have a good trip. We'll see you back soon.

Tami Farrer said...

I agree. Hey glad your back. You've been tagged check out my website.