Thursday, July 24, 2008

A little venting...

I just feel like complaining a minute. Today I have felt pretty crappy. I really don't enjoy the first trimester of pregnancy. If I don't eat like every 1-2 hours, I start to feel a little hungry. If I feel at all hungry, even a tiny bit, I start to feel really sick to my stomach, which makes me not want to eat, which makes my stomach hurt even more. I get so tired of eating every 1-2 hours because nothing really sounds good and nothing really completely fills me up. It's an endless cycle! Hopefully, in the next couple of weeks I will feel better. They say after 12 weeks, the morning (or all-day) sickness eases a lot. Tyson was wonderful and made dinner tonight, but I could hardly eat any of it and ended up eating ramen noodles a few hours later, which actually was delicious! haha! I feel bad for Lawson because I don't play much with him when I feel like this and we just watch tv all day, which isn't exactly good for him. I don't feel crappy all day, like I did today, very often so I'm very thankful for that. I've actually felt a lot better this pregnancy than I did with Lawson. So I'm also very thankful for that. I guess I'm just wussy! :) Anyway, I'm hungry now so I'm going to go find something that sounds remotely good. Blah!

7 comments:

Tami Farrer said...

I will tell you it gets better but every time someone told me that I would just think, yeah right. So I am sorry you feel that way and I really hope you get over it soon. If there is anything you need please call me.

The Evers said...

OH cousin, we are twins! Remember me like um three weeks ago-yeah, I get it! I am sorry you have it too! I hope you start feeling better very soon! I am finally feeling better and am so happy. It comes in waves now and more often at night. I am grateful for the breaks during the day though! Keep me posted! Luv you!

Melanie said...

Yeah I hear ya. It is pretty frustrating to have to eat every couple hours when NOTHING sounds or tastes good. Luckily food tastes good again for me right now. I guess I better be careful...

Henry said...

i'm sorry you feel crappy.. the first trimester of pregnancy is the worst! morning sickness, hormones, cravings, hot flashes..looking chubby instead of pregnant! i feel for you! come on by my giveaway to cheer yourself up! it'll be fun! http://nowenteringmomville.blogspot.com

JC and Jena said...

Oh how it would be to get to complain of morning sickness *wink wink*

J said...

I second Jena's comment!!!!

Justina Selim said...

I sooo remember all that! Don't feel bad, Aiden watched tv all day when I was sick too! You can only do so much, right? I just made up for it when I was feeling better. I hope you feel better soon! I wish I was there to help out!