Friday, September 19, 2008

Random Pictures

Lately Lawson has taken an interest in babies. Especially his only cousin, Oliver. He loves to hold him and try to make him smile and laugh. Oliver is now 5 months old and we think they look a little like brothers!
Tim and Ally bought a scooter a few months ago and Tyson has been embarrassed to ride with Tim because "he's a dude." Because of timing issues, Tyson and Tim had to ride the scooter together to their intramural football game last night. Tyson wanted to make sure people knew that he and Tim were not a couple so he made this sign to put on his backpack as they rode to the football fields. He said they got quite a few honks!
Riding the scooter! PS they won their game! :)
Today Lawson and I were walking to the church for aerobics and I just happened to have my camera in my purse. We saw the coolest hot air balloon. Lawson loved it!
After aerobics on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, my friend, Sam, and I take our boys to the park to burn off their extra energy before naptime. Lawson is getting so big and heavy too! He still likes me to pick him up but I can't hold him for too long. The shirt he's wearing in this picture says "Mr. Funny" on it. It suits his personality perfectly!

5 comments:

Justina Selim said...

That sign is hilarious! haha! Taylor would have done the same thing! I had fun with you at the game last night!

Natalie said...

Sophie's taken an interest in babies, too, and I don't think she's old enough to understand that another one is coming. Does Lawson know? It makes me wonder how much they still remember about the other side. Maybe they knew it was coming before we did :)

Congrats, by the way... hope you're feeling well!

Linnea said...

I love the sign - that story made me laugh so hard.
Lawson is huuuge!!! What a cutie.

JC and Jena said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..BAHHH HA HA HA HA!! That was hillarious!

Anna said...

hahahahahaha! That is fabulous! I LOVE that he made a sign!! bahahaha