Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight

So if you've noticed on the side of my blog I've had a countdown for Twilight. I just want to brag a little and say that I'm going to see it with my sister-in-law tomorrow at 4:45 pm! We bought tickets online and are planning on going 2 hours early to get in line for good seats! I've heard good things from people who have seen it already (I'm incredibly jealous, by the way). I had a dream the other night about waiting in line to see the movie. It was a bit of a stressful dream and I don't remember much else about it. I usually don't get sucked into the latest crazes when it comes to books like Twilight or Harry Potter (which I've never read or seen any of the movies) but I couldn't help myself with this series! I'll let you all know what I think about the movie. For those of you I planned on going to see this with, I still plan on going so don't cross me off your list just yet! :) I'M SO EXCITED!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I'm so excited for you! I am probably going to go see it on Thanksgiving with my sister. I am so nervous to see it, because I don't want to hate it so I hope it is close to the book. I can't wait to read what you think about it soon!

Justina Selim said...

You have to read Harry Potter! I love it!