Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!

Well, we did it! We waited in line for close to 2 hours and got great seats to see Twilight. When we got to the theater we were about 7 and 8 in line and by the time it was time to get into our seats, the people in front of us had doubled! We got the seats that have the bar right in front so you can put your feet up. It was wonderful! The movie was also awesome! I'd heard good things but I was worried I would be disappointed. I wasn't a big fan of the way Edward looked before seeing the movie, but I thought Edward was pretty good! A lot better than what I thought. I particularly liked the sound of his voice. Bella was perfect and I think all the other characters were picked very well. It followed the book closely although there were small differences but the whole jist of the story was the same. There were a few cheesy parts but I was ok with it. I can't wait for the next movie! It was totally worth sitting on hard tile being 6 months pregnant waiting to get seats. I give it 2 thumbs up!
Cicily and me standing in line right before they opened the gate to let us into the theater.

0 comments: