Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Little Bragging...

So I'm sitting at home on the couch ALONE! That's right, no one in the house but me! Tyson's sister needed a ride up to Salt Lake to be home for Christmas (she's going to BYU) so we told her we could take her. We had the afternoon planned out to make our trip up there worth our time. We were going to go see the Temple Square lights and spend a little time at Tyson's dad's house. As the day progressed I decided I didn't want to go. My back was starting to hurt and today I'm just exhausted. This baby sucks the life right out of me. So I asked Tyson if he would just take his sister by himself (assuming he would leave Lawson). He then offered to take Lawson with him! I immediately accepted his offer! So here I sit in a very quiet house and I'm loving it! This doesn't happen much so I'm drinking it all in! Merry Christmas to me. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good husband!!! That was so sweet of him!!

Natalie said...

That is awesome!!! What a nice husband. A little alone time is the best. Hope you are feeling better! :)

Tracy said...

Hey, do you still talk to Campbell? How is she doing?