Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Baby Update...

So I'm 38 weeks today! I'm really feeling it too! I have my doctor's appointment on Friday and I'm hoping the baby will drop down before then and that I'm more effaced. She still feels pretty high up in my stomach even though I'm trying to push her down. :) I know I didn't want to, but we're really considering getting induced on the Friday before my due date (6 days early). Yep, that's right, Friday the 13th! Tyson was born on a Friday the 13th and he turned out ok, so I'm trying not to be too superstitious! That day will only work if the baby has dropped down and/or I'm at least 70% effaced (I'm 50% as of last Thursday). So if that day works, we will have a baby in 9 days!! I'm freaking but I'm ready to not be pregnant! I look forward to exercising again and being able to go for walks further than a block away. :) I will post a picture of my 38 week belly later.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You're almost there, how exciting!! :)

Beckie said...

Hooray for not to much longer-- either way !! Scary to have 2 kids- I have 2 cats and that's alot work!! (not comparable - I know!)
So excited for you!