Friday, February 06, 2009

A Fun Tag

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes, it took 3 months of trying.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Um, yeah.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was way excited and couldn't stop smiling.

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? Just barely 24.

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was working all day and I was supposed to have started my monthly friend and I hadn't so as soon as I got home from work I took a test and it was positive. I wrapped up the test in wrapping paper and gave it to Tyson when he got home.

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? We both called our parents at the same time and told them the news.

7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Heck yes. I can't not plan for things like that.

8. DUE DATE? November 19th, 2006

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not as bad as I thought I would. I threw up a few times and was mostly nauseous when I wouldn't eat enough.

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Usually I crave chocolate and sweet stuff but I craved salty things like ramen noodles, mac and cheese, cheese, chips, and stuff like that.

11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? People at work got on my nerves sometimes. :) At the end I was really irritated and ready to be done being pregnant.

12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy

13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE HAVING? I wanted to have a girl but I can't imagine not having Lawson.

14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 36 lbs.

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? My coworkers had one, my mother-in-law had one for me and also my best friend, Jena, had one with friends from high school and others in Idaho Falls. We got tons of stuff-- we were sooo blessed. I don't think we had to buy clothes for Lawson the first year of life!

16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I think the coworker one was a surprise (I can't remember) but the other 2 I knew about.

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? I got shingles for a little while that itched like crazy and a little bit of anemia but other than that things were great!

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Provo, UT

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? From the minute I started getting contractions to the minute he was born was about 13 hours.

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Tyson-- he was excited to run red lights. I think we only ran 1.

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Just Tyson, nurses, and my doctor.

22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Vaginal

23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Heck yes I did. Before I got my epidural they gave me a weird drug that made me feel sooooo weird. Right after they gave it to me some lady came in wanting me to fill out paperwork or something and I couldn't even concentrate on what she was saying so Tyson had to do it. Shortly after that I got an epidural that was awesome! I highly recommend it.

25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Lawson was born on his due date. I was shocked because my mom was late with her pregnancies (the ones that weren't induced) so I was fully expecting to be overdue. I started getting contractions at midnight on the morning of his due date. He's very punctual. :)

26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Lawson Y (the Y of course after BYU)

27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 2 years and 3 months.

1 comments:

Shirley said...

I love these things. I wish I could do one... just a few more weeks! :)