Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pictures

Here are some pictures. They are out of order. For some reason they upload backwards from what I wanted them to be.
I love this picture of Makayla and her big brother.

Makayla likes to smile in her sleep. She must be dreaming about heaven. :) Notice her fingernails. The first day home she got a little manicure from Tyson and me. For those of you who don't know, I'm the oldest then 4 boys and then my little sister. I used to dress my brothers up as girls because I really wanted a little sister. I was 12 when my sister was born and her first week home she got a manicure from me. I thought I'd continue the tradition.

Makayla on her way home from the hospital.






Lawson was really freaked out when Tyson tried to get Lawson to hold Makayla. I think the look on his face is priceless. He warmed up to her pretty quickly though (see picture above).





8 comments:

BriAnna Jenkins said...

That picture of Lawson with his freaked out face is SO funny! What a cute little guy! I am glad he warmed up to her =)

Shirley said...

So cute! I love the idea of your tradition. She is seriously so cute. You guys make very beautiful babies!! :)

Sam said...

These are awesome! I'm so excited for Julian to be a big brother. I hope that he's as sweet with my little guy as Lawson is with Makayla! Yeah for two kids!

Liz Huntsman said...

SO CUTE! I'm really impressed you were able to get fingernail polish on her tiny little fingernails! She's so adorable!

carolee said...

Congratulations! I'm glad all turned out will with your baby girl. The pictures are darling.

JC and Jena said...

SARA!! SHE'S GORGEOUS!! I love the sibling picture of her and Lawson!

Melanie said...

COngrats!!

Ashley said...

Congrats Sara! I hope you're doing well. I am happy to be able to read up on your blog. Please let me know if there is anything I can do! I'd love to make a meal for you!