Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some Pictures...

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted so here's a ton of pictures of the last few weeks. Makayla is growing a ton and is doing great at breastfeeding and sleeping-- her fortes, along with pooping and tooting. I think she is officially sleeping through the night (knock on wood). She really has been sleeping through the night for the most part since birth. There have been a few nights where she woke up at 3 am and ate for about 15 minutes and went straight to sleep after and later woke up around 7ish.

We went up to Idaho to visit my family. We met Mack, Devin and Missy's baby. He was born a few days after Makayla. We weighed both Kayla and Mack on the kitchen scale. Kayla was at 9 lbs. 1 oz. I don't remember Mack's weight.

Telling secrets. :)


Devin is way into hunting so they have lots of camo for Mack. They got him this cute hat. He is soooooo cute. He looks a lot like Devin did as a baby. When we saw him he was really mellow and just so cute.





First family picture





Kayla met her Great Grandma and Grandpa Thompson for the first time.



Weighing Kayla. She wasn't very comfortable in the bowl. :)



One of my favorite pictures.




Lawson is so huge compared to Kayla.



Making faces.


5 comments:

Littleton Young Womens said...

Oh my gosh she is beautiful! I love that wrinkly forehead! Her and Mack are adorable, I bet your mom is in heaven! I wish we were closer, I am dying to meet them both!

Littleton Young Womens said...

Sorry, this is your very best cousin ever!

Beckie said...

Wow life is fun for you!! She is getting so big and cute-!! She really is a pretty baby! Bed tents-- I like it-- I might get one for me-- Hehehe!! I get out of bed alot at night!!

Justina Selim said...

Love the pics! That one with the two of them is so sweet!

Ashley said...

What a darling family you have! I'm glad to see you are doing well. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I'm thinking about you and hope you are happy.