Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Potty Training

So remember how we were working on potty training? After the first couple of days I got sick of cleaning up poop out of undies, so we're taking a break. He's still interested in going potty, so when he asks to go I let him but other than that, I'm not pushing it for a little while. It seemed like he did excellent the first day but then it was downhill from there. I think the newness and excitement wore off for him and he would rather go in his undies so we're back to diapers. I think he could be potty trained pretty quick, but I think it's me that's not ready yet. :) It's a lot of work and cleaning up poop a few times a day is just disgusting. Lawson's poop is especially gross too. I just read my friend, Sarah's, blog about her little boy, who isn't quite 2 yet, who is totally into going in the potty. Lucky girl. :) Her post reminded me that I haven't been so lucky yet. Maybe he'll be embarrassed that he's still wearing a diaper in kindergarten and will train himself in one day. ha ha.

1 comments:

Sarah Steele said...

You should just send Lawson over here. When he sees Logan doing it, he'll totally want to :-) I mean, who wants to get owned by a 21-month-old?