Monday, June 22, 2009

Denver

Our last stop on our journey home was to Denver. My dad's brother and his family live there so we stayed there for 3 nights. It was a nice break from driving and good to visit with family. My cousin, Kelly, had her baby girl about 3 weeks before Makayla was born. Unfortunately, she and her cute family were out-of-town the week we were there. We want to see you soon!! We had a lot of fun visiting and really enjoyed being with my aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins. We went to the ESPN Zone for dinner. It's a fun atmosphere with tons of tvs and different sports going on. There was even an old BYU game on one of the smaller tvs. It's any sports-lover's dream come true (Tyson's-- not so much mine!) After our stay, we drove 8 hours back home. We only stayed for 2 days and then it was on the road again up to Idaho.

1 comments:

The Evers said...

SAD I am crying right now! I am glad you had a fun trip! Come to AZ and visit us whenever, we have room now! LOVE you cuz