Thursday, July 30, 2009

Broken Tooth...

We went up to Salt Lake for Tyson's younger brother's 16th birthday. Tyson went laser tagging with him and his friends. When he got back he told me we were going to Idaho that night and gave me a big toothy grin. I didn't know what was going on and then realized his front tooth was chipped! Conveniently my dad is a dentist so we left the next morning for a quick trip to get his tooth fixed. My dad did a great job. I don't have an "after" picture yet but this is the "before."
I thought it was kind of cute and gave him even more personality. :) He chipped the same place in his tooth when he was in high school in his weights class. He has chipped it since then but hasn't had a problem for about 10 years. Apparently, he and his brother, Tim, ran into each other while playing laser tag and Tim's gun hit Tyson's tooth in just the right place. Good thing for dentist dads! :)

1 comments:

The Evers said...

Oh man, he should have just kept it like that for a while and gone up to Salmon...haha everyone would have been like oh what a handsome fella!