Saturday, September 26, 2009

Eating My Words...

There have been a few times in my life where I have done something I never thought I would. One of them was getting married so quickly. I remember going to BYUI and laughing at people who would meet each other and then be engaged just weeks (sometimes days) after knowing each other. I just couldn't understand how that was possible. As you may know, I met Tyson the very beginning of September 2004 and we were married December of the same year!

Well, there's something else I've thought was crazy- and that was having kids really close together in age. Too many little kids all day, everyday, would drive me crazy! Again, I am eating my words! We just found out last week that I am pregnant again! (5 weeks and 1 day) We weren't trying and I'm still shocked from the news! Makayla is 7 months right now, so that will make her 15 months when this baby is born!! Those who I've told have been really supportive and told me of their experiences of knowing people who were really close in age and loved it. My mom had her last 2 kids 18 months apart and has really loved it. So I, too, will love it! :) I'm really excited for another one. I'm just glad I have 8 more months to prepare myself! I feel fine just tired but that comes with having 2 kids. Anyway, wish me luck on the craziness I call life!

14 comments:

Sarah Steele said...

Holy crap...congrats!!!! And good luck, you crazy woman!!!!!

Shirley said...

Wow! I noticed the ticker and thought something was off. hehe. Congratulations!! I am always jealous of pregnant women because it is so much fun to go through all the unexpected and excitement of it. You are amazing so I am sure it will be great!

carolee said...

congrats! good luck...you can do it!

Natalie said...

You go girl! (I was the same way... I told myself I wouldn't have mine close together and ended up having them 18 months apart :))

Ephraim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BriAnna Jenkins said...

congratulations sara!!! Bahhhhh! That is so great!

Justina Selim said...

I'm so excited for you! :->

Tami Farrer said...

Wow that is great Sara! Let me know if you need anything.

Emily said...

Congrats! I went to Palmyra last weekend and thought of you!!

Beckie said...

Oh congrats-- wow! Honestly I can't even imagine having more than one rightnow-- one is hard forme to deal with- but you[ll do great!!

Stephanie :) said...

Congrats! I have a few friends that have done the same thing. Seems to be happening a lot! :) Thank goodness for all those long months to prepare! That is so exciting. I love babies!

Elisa said...

I was exactally the same - I made fun of fast engagments and marriages and then I was one of them, and I laguhed at people who had their kids closer then 18 months, then I had my two 17 months apart. You are amazing and I think God knows you can handle it!
Cute blog bytheway, I hope you don't mind that I took a peek at it :)

K'Lyn said...

Way to go! You're off to a great start ;). I always wanted lots of kids close, but I will say that just thinking about being pregnant right now makes me not feel so well. I hope you are doing great. I am so excited for you and will pray for you because we all need all the help we can get. I love you! Take care of yourself.

Trenholms said...

Ok, Sara...Tyson just left and it came up in conversation that you were pregnant! So, naturally, I just had to check your blog to see when you posted the news. Last time I checked, which was only a few days ago, by the way, there was NOTHING. Sooooooooo..........anyway. Congratulations! It's a scary time, I'm sure, but you'll be great. You already are with little Lawson and Makayla. The patience you have is amazing! Good luck, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get to move here, too, so I can see you and help you!