Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lawsonisms

Today Lawson and I were playing in the backyard. He brought out one of his big trucks that has a guy that fits in it. I asked Lawson what the guy's name was. He said, "Roger." So I started talking to Roger. Lawson was moving him up and down and talking in a deeper voice for him. "Roger" then said to me, "What's your name?" I said, "I'm Mom." He said, "Oh. Welcome." LOL! It was really funny.

We went to Tyson's sister's house for dinner on Sunday night. She lives in a really nice apartment complex and Lawson enjoyed playing with one of his uncles and cousin. Lawson kept trying to leave out the front door so I asked him what he was doing. He said, "I'm going on a nature walk!" I was shocked! He's only 2 and says some pretty funny things. To be fair, he got the nature walk thing from Blue's Clues but I was shocked he remembered it. He's such a funny kid!

0 comments: