Sunday, November 08, 2009

Baby Update

We went to our first prenatal appointment for baby #3! We were able to hear the heartbeat. That always makes things seem more real. I jokingly asked her if she could only hear one heartbeat and she laughed and said sometimes the other one hides behind the one so you can't hear its heartbeat. She said I won't know for sure until my ultrasound in 9 weeks! Freak me out! My due date got moved up a day from what I thought it was, so it's May 26th. I've been feeling pretty good. I feel sick if I start to get hungry so I just keep my stomach full and that seems to help. I usually feel more sick at night for some reason. I haven't thrown up yet and I'm shocked! I'm at 11 weeks right now and you usually start to feel better about 12 weeks so I might go through this pregnancy without barfing! When we first found out we were pregnant, I was trying to explain to Lawson there was a baby in my tummy. He then said, "You eat it?" He was so confused! It was hilarious. Anyway, things are great. We're happy to be adding to our family and still can't believe it's happening!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

"You eat it?" So funny! I'm glad things are going well. I'm a little jealous for some reason. Haha. Do you guys think you're having twins for some reason?

Melanie said...

I can't believe it either. How fun and kinda crazy at the same time!

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linnea said...

Congratulations on baby #3!! How exciting!

PS - I posted this comment just barely, and then realized I was logged in as Jeff, so I had to delete it and re-log in as myself...haha. Whoops.