Friday, May 21, 2010

pictures!!!

Here are the long-awaited pictures!
The night before the hospital. This is only 1 of 2 belly pictures I took of my entire pregnancy!

We arrived at the hospital at 6:30am to be induced. Ready to get this baby out!


The AMAZING view from our hospital window on the delivery floor.


Presenting Porter Reynolds Oblad
He was born at 5:38pm on May 20th, 2010. He took FOREVER to get here but with only 4 pushes in 3 minutes he was out! He weighed 8 lbs 11 oz and was 21 inches long!! (Lawson was 7 lbs. 13 oz and 20 1/2 inches long; Makayla was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 19 inches). I could tell he was going to be a big baby!


Picture with mom and dad


Hey world!



He hated his first bath :)


Getting all clean


All clean and fuzzy


Excited big brother!
He asked me how the baby came out of my tummy. We had to have a watered down anatomy talk. :)


I was holding Porter when the kids came in and Makayla got a cute surprised look on her face when she saw the baby. She loves him!


First family picture. We've got our hands FULL!!


Grandma Lynnie's 4th grandbaby.


Not quite 24 hours old.
He's a great baby! He hasn't really cried much- even when I change his diaper. He seems to be a pretty relaxed baby. We love him and are glad he's in our family.

13 comments:

Sam said...

He is so adorable! Good job Sara, you look great :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two!!! He is adorable!!! Can't wait to meet him!!! Glad mom and baby are doing well!!!!

Blake said...

Oh he's such a cute little guy! So glad to hear that all went well, he was well worth the wait!

Blake said...

Oh,and that was from me, Allison, if you couldn't tell. ;)

Shirley said...

Congrats! He looks like a little cutie Oblad baby! You make such cutie babies! I haven't seen pics in so long. I can't believe how grown up your other 2 look. I hope that all is well and you are able to get some rest.

And I think you look amazing! Man I wish I looked that cute after a baby! :)

The Evers said...

OH Congrats! He is beautiful and his pics remind me of your other two when they were born-they have a look:) I absolutely love his name too! Way to go guys! Gets some rest cuz!

The Evers said...

PS I LOVE Makayla's expression! She is so cute! Your little family pictures is adorable too!!!

Justina Selim said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! I love the name too!

Stephanie :) said...

SOO cute, Sara! He really is! And you look good too. Congratulations on your new family member!

Nathan & Marlese Seaver said...

Congrats Sara! he is adorable! look at your cute family! ps i just moved down to IF and i live only a block away from your parents... i need to stop by and tell them :)

Beckie said...

Ooh what a cute little man-- and i have to say I love the name!!!

Trenholms said...

That family picture is great, with Lawson squirming and Makayla looking lovingly at the new babe. He sure is precious, and you can definitely tell he's an Oblad...BIG eyes!

Queen Mum said...

Congrats! He's beautiful! Where are you? I love that hospital view! Good luck to you!!+++