Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lawson

Today Lawson was sitting on the floor playing with one of our old cell phones, which the kids use as toys now. He had slid the back of the phone off to look inside and then slid it back on. He said, "I fixed it!" He stood up and said, "I am Lawson Oblad: Fixer." It was pretty cute.

He wanted to send a drawing to his aunt the other day. I told him he should write his name on it. He usually doesn't like to write letters or numbers because he doesn't think he can do it very well- not sure where he got that information from. He didn't complain but took the pen and I told him the letters to write and he wrote each one and spelled out his entire first and last name. It was so sweet! I didn't know he could do it! It was pretty great.

1 comments:

Justina Selim said...

How cute! We miss you guys! Aiden still talks about Lawson! :->