Monday, August 30, 2010

Ha Ha!

Last night I was laying by Lawson talking with him (usually when the good and funny conversations happen) and we were talking about church. It started when I was helping him say his nightly prayer. I told him to say "thank you that we could go to church." He said, "thank you we could go to church even though I didn't want to." So afterwards I was telling him why we go to church (to learn about Jesus, take the sacrament, see our friends, etc). We got to talking about Heavenly Father and how we came here to get a body like Him and when we die we will live with Him again. He then said, "I can make Makayla dead and then she can live with Heavenly Father!" Ha ha! I told him we wanted to have Makayla live with us for a long time. I told him that hopefully we live until we are old until we die. He got a really sad look on his face and tears in his eyes and said, "I don't want to get old." I asked him why and he said, "because it will hurt me." He went on to talk about his fingers and how they will fall off or something. He's such a funny kid!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

haha I love these posts you do on him. He is so funny!

Mike & Kjera Miranda said...

I has such a BIG personality, I miss IT! Can't wait to read the next one

Mike & Kjera Miranda said...

oops he