Saturday, October 29, 2011

Myra Staley Oblad

I've been meaning to post pictures. Here's our day in a nutshell:

After getting to the hospital, my cervix hadn't changed in 2 hours so they had me walk around to get the contractions going stronger.



After a long long long day, Myra made her appearance weighing in at 9 lbs 8 oz and 22 inches! My mom's plane landed in Dallas at 7:20 pm and Myra was born at 7:34 pm. Tyson's sister, who was with the kids, went to pick her up and they came directly to the hospital. Myra was less than an hour old when they arrived!




Myra with the kids and Grandma Lynnie




Big brother Lawson





We now have a family of 6! When did that happen? We love Myra and are so happy she's in our family. We're glad she got here safely!

3 comments:

Mike & Kjera Miranda said...

We can't wait to meet her! We love you guys, and will keep you in our prayers!

Trenholms said...

I can't believe I haven't commented yet! LOL. I have read your blog about 13 times now. Congratulations, guys! A happy little family of SIX!! She's beautiful. Can't wait to meet her...we WILL get to meet her someday, right?

Justina Selim said...

Congrats on the new baby! Very excited for you guys! :->