Friday, December 30, 2011

Some Pics

Here's some pics while my mom was staying with us.


Myra fit perfectly at 1 week old in Makayla's doll stroller!


My sweet little girls!



Porty Pie



Lawson



We pulled the baby swing out of its box for Myra but Porter thought it was for him!



Sweet Myra at about 2 weeks old



My mom stayed with us for 2 weeks. It was amazing! I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. She let me rest and took care of everything! I had forgotten how exhausting having a newborn was! I cried (which I don't do too often) when she left. I still miss her help!



She let the kids help her bake (which I have a hard time doing) and they had a blast!



Tyson holds all the babies like this! :)



Myra's first day at church at 2 weeks old.

1 comments:

K'Lyn said...

She is beautiful! Moms are such a blessing. Congratulations! All your kids are adorable.