Tuesday, July 24, 2012

February

I'm the worst blogger, I know.  Here is what happened in February:

Grandma Lynnie came to visit for a few days!  It was so much fun.  We love when she visits from Idaho!!


 We went to Going Bonkers for Makayla's birthday while my mom was here.  Makayla insisted that Grandma Lynnie climb up to the top with her!  And she did!!  All my siblings and I agree that she never would have done that for us! :)
 Sweet Myra Girl

 Makayla and me



 The Oblad granddaughters

 Twiners

 Dallas Temple



 Makayla had her 3rd birthday while my mom was here.
 She got a new dress

 Rapunzel hair (made by Tyson and me)

 And the most annoying Barbie guitar from Grandma Lynnie! :)



 Her party guests . . .


Valentine's Day- the kids dressed in the appropriate colors

For my Birthday at the end of the month we went to Denny's (one of my favorite restaurants- lame, I know!!  I'm easy to please, what can I say?!)




0 comments: