Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another Week Down!

Well, not much has changed. My shingles are going away. They still itch a tiny bit but I can handle it. It's getting harder and harder to breath. I felt the baby kick my rib yesterday. It was kinda weird. I wish I could watch what he was doing in there. Sometimes it feels like he's just flailing around and going crazy. I only have 11 more weeks. I'm about 3/4 of the way done! It's crazy to think that I'm going to be a mom and that my whole life is going to change. I'm not going to have time to myself anymore. I'm excited to get time off work and be with my baby. My mom is going to come down and help us for a few days. I'm not sure how long she'll be here yet. I'm sure I'll need her help big time! Tyson's brother, Tim, has a friend from England. She has been visiting her home for a few weeks and just got back here to go to school. She brought us a little shorts outfit that is red, white, and blue and says "England" on it. It's sooo cute! My mother-in-law is having a shower for me in 2 weeks and the week after that my best friend from home is having one for me. I'm excited to get new stuff! We're slowly getting his room ready. We're packing things up in our spare room that we don't use and putting them in our shed out back to make room for our little guy! He's going to be small but I have a feeling he's going to have a lot of stuff! He's the oldest grandchild on both sides so he's going to get spoiled! It's ok with me because we aren't exactly rollin' in the dough! :) Well, things are going great. I haven't been too emotional lately. I'm sure Tyson's glad about that! What a rollercoaster! Anyway, I'll write more another day!

0 comments: