Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving by Sara

We spent Thanksgiving at Tyson's Dad's house this year. We decided we wanted our own leftovers so a few days ago I spent the day making our own Thanksgiving dinner. I did it all myself! (Well, Tyson did the yams and gravy) We had mashed potatoes and gravy, turkey, yams, stuffing, cranberries, and rolls with homemade honey butter.
For dessert I made Spice Pumpkin Dessert (from scratch). It was soooo good! I got the recipe from the Lion House recipe book. It was my first time making Thanksgiving. It was a little overwhelming but I did it! In college I had to call my mom to ask her how to heat up corn from a can. Look at me now, mom! :)

1 comments:

JC and Jena said...

Wow, Sara, you've really come a long way from Tuna Suprise!! Just kidding. That all looked way yummy!Congrats!