Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby Update..

So today was my 2nd doctor's appointment. We were able to hear the heartbeat a little easier this time. Everything sounded good and I was able to make my ultrasound appointment!! It will be Wednesday, September 24th. I can't believe it's so soon. I was expecting it to be in October but I will be exactly 19 weeks and that's close enough. So I've put a place to cast your vote on what you think it will be. At first I thought it was a girl. I've had a dream I had twin girls and a few nights ago I had a dream we had a boy. I'm not as sick as I was with Lawson and my mom wasn't as sick with her girls. I know it's different for everyone, but who knows. I'll be surprised with whatever we have. A boy would be nice because we have all boy stuff and it would be fun for Lawson to have a little brother but a girl would be wonderful too. Girl stuff is so much cuter than boy stuff! I'll keep you posted with what we're having (if the baby cooperates!)

3 comments:

Shayla said...

I'm going to bet it's a girl and you're going to name her Shayla. :)

Linnea said...

I bet its a girl and you'll name her Linnea.

Tami Farrer said...

I think it's a girl as well. I am so excited and look forward to hearing. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.