Wednesday, November 05, 2008

First Snow

Today was the first day it has snowed and stayed this winter. All morning Lawson kept saying, "Snow, snow, snow." Finally I decided it would be fun to go for a little walk in the snow. We came out our back door and Lawson took off running for the little snow that was left.


He thought it was so cool to have snow on his slide.

Usually when we go on a walk I let him decide where we go. So he wanted to walk along 900 East, which is a busy street and made me a little nervous. He got tired and decided to sit down.


He kept trying to go into stores, so I distracted him with this puddle. He thought it was the coolest thing to splash around.


Then we found "da da water," which means it was big. Anything big is "da da" and anything small is "baby." He LOVED running through the "da da" puddle. I kept trying to get him to go so we could get back home, but he was too happy. Finally I had to pick him up and bribe him with a treat and I had to carry him home. Soaking feet and all. Then we came home and had hot chocolate. That was our adventure for the day.

2 comments:

Trenholms said...

Oh Sara,

Looks like you had a fun day! I love reading your blog about the funny things Lawson has to say. Not to mention, we don't get to talk much, so I like to catch up on what's been going on with you. I feel kinda like a voyeur, tho. hehe.

Shaunelle

STRATTON FAMILY said...

Sara,
hey your family is so cute. Your so cute pregnant.Good luck girls are so fun but a hand full. It's good to see you again your so cute.