Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lawson Funnies...

I'm home alone! Tyson took Lawson to a BYU basketball game and it's been so nice and quiet. I've just been a bum on the computer so I decided I might as well blog for a minute. I love reading everyone's blogs, by the way. Anyway, I wanted to remember this funny thing that Lawson said. So I was watching one of my favorite shows, Studio 5, the other day. Lawson was playing on the floor with his toys. I don't even remember what he was doing but I made a comment or asked him something and he said, "Mom, show" and pointed to the tv. He was telling me to watch my show and quit bugging him!! It was hilarious. He's usually the one bugging me. :) Lately, Lawson can't leave the house without wearing his cowboy hat. It's a hat we got for free at a restaurant in Texas this past summer. He loves it and wears it in the car, to the store, and to joy school. We've gotten some funny looks from people. As a matter of fact, the other night we were at Smith's standing in line for Redbox, which is right by the front door. Tyson's brother just happened to be sitting in his car by the door waiting for his wife, who was also in line. He told us later that he had seen Lawson, not knowing who he was, and was thinking that boy looked funny in the hat he was wearing. I need to take a picture of him. I think he looks cute wearing it. Anyway, my boys just got home. Another post later.

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

I thought his hat was way cute!

Liz Huntsman said...

LOL! I love it! I love when I go to the store and see kids in their costumes and such. You just know the parents are just LOVING it. Ha ha! My little guy carries around a disgustingly dirty stuffed animal ... but I'm betting my youngest will be a costume guy. I can't wait!!