Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Husband

I've seen this post on a few different blogs, so I thought I'd do my own. I love my hubby!
How long have you been together? Married for 4 years.

How long did you date? 3 Months.

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? Tyson does definitely! :)

Who said "I love you" first? Tyson did over the phone.

Who is taller? Tyson- he's 6'1"


Who sings better? Tyson does actually. He has an amazing voice. He was in his high school's show choir.

Who is smarter? Tyson with most things.

Who does the laundry? I do. Tyson will do an occasional load on Saturdays.



Who does the dishes? I do but Tyson does a few loads each week.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

Who pays the bills? Me

Who mows the lawn? Elmo, our landlord. Whenever Lawson sees him, Lawson laughs like Elmo does on Sesame Street. :)
Who cooks dinner? Most of the time I do. Tyson cooks really well though and cooks quite often.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me! Tyson is quick to forgive and talk through problems. I really admire that about him.
Who kissed who first? Tyson did. I had dropped him off at his house. We talked in the car for awhile and then I was trying to be funny and walk him to the door. We were hugging at the doorstep and then he kissed me.
Who asked who out? Tyson asked me out to a BYU football game. I had NO idea at the time what I was in for with this BYU fanatic I call Tyson.
Who proposed? Tyson did at The Roof in Salt Lake, which overlooks the Salt Lake temple. Cheesy, I know, but so cute. :)

Who is more sensitive? Me. I've never seen Tyson cry. :)

Who has more friends? I asked Tyson what he thought and we just had a 5 minute conversation about what the definition of "friend" is. He's definitely lawyer-minded. We came to the conclusion that Tyson has more acquaintance-type friends but I have more close friends that I talk to on a regular basis.

Who has more siblings? We are both the oldest of 6.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? We wear them jointly (one leg each!)

Who are you tagging? Anyone who wants to! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has never seen my husband cry!
Sam wants to know if he cried when Utah beat BYU this year?!?!