I just wanted to provide a quick update and a couple pics of Makayla.
Becuase of some minor complications and just as a precaution, she's going to have to spend the night in the NICU. This is kind of a bummer because it means neither of us have had the chance to hold her-and Sara has only been able to see her for about 10 seconds. I've been running back and forth between Sara and Makayla and relaying info to her via text message. We're hoping that all goes well tonight and, unless Makayla has any infections, she should be able to come down to the nursery. If Sara leaves tomorrow, Makayla may or may not be able to come home with us, again, depending on whether there is any infection present. We'll try our best to keep you all up to speed.