Thursday, February 12, 2009

Introducing Makayla Ty Oblad

I just wanted to provide a quick update and a couple pics of Makayla.
Becuase of some minor complications and just as a precaution, she's going to have to spend the night in the NICU. This is kind of a bummer because it means neither of us have had the chance to hold her-and Sara has only been able to see her for about 10 seconds. I've been running back and forth between Sara and Makayla and relaying info to her via text message. We're hoping that all goes well tonight and, unless Makayla has any infections, she should be able to come down to the nursery. If Sara leaves tomorrow, Makayla may or may not be able to come home with us, again, depending on whether there is any infection present. We'll try our best to keep you all up to speed.



9 comments:

Sam said...

I like the name you guys chose, it's super cute. :) Hopefully all will go well and she can come home with you soon. You'll all be in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything we can do.

Justina Selim said...

She is so pretty! I love the name you chose!

Natalie said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!!! She is precious! :) Hope everything goes well with the recovery and coming home!

Tami Farrer said...

I hope all goes well and she will be able to come home with you guys. You and Makayla are in our prayers

The Evers said...

Congratulations you guys I am sorry to hear about the complications. We just put her name in the temple. I hope all goes well tonight. She looks perfect and her name is darling! Do keep us posted, we love you all!

Heather said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Beckie said...

Oh Sara -- she is precious! Looks alot like Lawson- -same big eyes! I hope everything goes well-- and she'll be able to go home and meet her big brother! Oh what fun!

Dana said...

Congratulations!! Mckayla is beautiful!! We can't wait to meet her! We're also glad the delivery went so well and the baby is doing well! We love you! Love Dana

PS Since I am a little superstitious, I am glad she came eraly on her own :)

Anonymous said...

she has a nice p-s-y