Saturday, July 18, 2009

Private Talk...

Lawson was in the tub the other day. I put Makayla in like I normally do to quickly wash her up and then let Lawson continue to play. Lawson had been examining his weeny, as all boys do, when I put Makayla in. He was so confused and said, "Where did baby girl's wee wee go?" It's the first time he's noticed their "differences." We had a little talk about how boys and girls are different. I then went on to ask about different people, whether they were a boy or girl. Apparently, Tyson is a girl- ha ha! :) He didn't think that was too funny. I love being a mom and seeing the world through a child's eyes!

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

That's so funny! Aiden and I have similar convos all the time. He asks me if I'm sad that I don't have one, haha!

Anna said...

baha!! so funny!!! did he think you were a boy or a girl?!? :)