Monday, September 07, 2009

My Girly Girl

I think it's so cute when little girls have their ears pierced. I wanted to wait until Makayla was at least 6 months before I did hers.
We took her to the mall today and got the deed done.
Getting her ears marked. She's eyeing the girl wondering what she's doing.

Checking the marks.


This picture just kills me because she has no idea what's about to happen.


This picture kills me even more. She let out a loud girly scream and cried for a few seconds and then was fine. The girl doing the piercing said it's best to do it when they're little because they forget so quickly, whereas a little bit older they don't forget as easily.


Still crying.


She got a sucker and she was fine!


Aunt Cicily holding the newly pierced girl.

4 comments:

Tami Farrer said...

How cute! She is adorable!!

Shirley said...

Oh that is so cute!! I think little girls with ears pierced are so cute too! She really is such a beautiful baby.

Justina Selim said...

So cute! I still haven't taken Eva. I need to!

Unknown said...

ah the pain we women suffer to be beautiful!
I'm glad you found my blog so I could find yours!! :)