Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween 2009

I haven't downloaded all my Halloween pictures yet, but I wanted to post one because it may be awhile before I post the rest. I'm slow sometimes. :) Lawson was a BYU football player again this year. I'm not creative when it comes to Halloween I guess. :) Makayla was a BYU cheerleader. I made her tutu in white and gold tulle with blue ribbon and made her pom poms out of blue and white curling ribbon. I thought she looked pretty cute! Oliver, Tyson's brother's son, was the cutest little pumpkin. He would run around in his costume and it would just crack me up! We had a great time trick-or-treating this year. We went to a few houses with Oliver and his parents and then met up with 2 of Lawson's friends from church and their parents (who are are good friends as well). We went out about an hour, longer than I expected to be out, but had a blast! Our bishop had his grill going with hamburgers and hotdogs as well as hot chocolate and chips for all the trick-or-treaters. It was awesome! I will post more pictures shortly. :)

1 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

How cute! I can't believe how well Kayla can stand!! I think she knows she has to be advanced due to a new baby coming. We did have fun and as always miss you guys not being there. We'll know how that goes once we move, sad. Are you guys coming for Thanksgiving at all?